Portrait Photography Workshop
Focus – People Photography
Photograph the Locals
Portrait Photography Techniques
- Using available light to get beautiful portraits.
- Metering and how to expose for natural light portraits.
- Learning to see light as a photographer.
- The fundamentals of light; its direction, quality and color.
- Composition in portrait photography.
- Which camera settings are best for portrait photography.
- An introduction to artificial light in photography.
- Connecting with your subject for a more natural portrait
- Meet: Hotel Pickup (in Hoi An)
- Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Fee: $65
- Transportation: On foot
“Our goal with Hoi An 360 is not only to teach you photography and take to the best places to shoot in and around Hoi An, but to also do some good for the local community. This is why we always work to give back to the local people on a personal basis. Whether it is pictures for the local fisherman, rice for someone in need, presents on Tet, or financial support, we are always working to support and enrich the lives of those that we photograph. When you do a photo tour or workshop with us, you are directly supporting the people of Hoi An.”
Alden Anderson & Trinh Nguyen – Hoi An 360
Hoi An 360 | All rights reserved | 2020